Hellooo, everyone.
In a previous post I had mentioned that I may be having a garage sale at some point, and that time is quickly approaching! This coming Saturday, July 16th, from 9am-5pm I will be having a garage sale/fundraiser at Kelly Magers' house (407 W. Harrison St, Wakarusa). I'm going to be selling a bunch of my stuff that I'm basically sick of packing up and moving around all the time, as well as lots of greeting cards, button earrings, and other fun things that I have hand-made. I'm also taking donations of any items that you may want to get rid of. If you've got some things around the house just taking up space, I'd be more than happy to pick them up from you and get them out of your hair! All proceeds will benefit my trip to Germany.
I hope to see you all next Saturday at Kelly's house!
Love, blessings, and many thanks.
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment