Hey friends. It's been so long..I'm sorry. In the past few weeks I finished up my job at Interra in Wakarusa, packed up my basement apartment (with tons of help from lots of amazing friends), hopped in the Malibu Barbie with Mackenzie and road-tripped out to Montana! The trip was great. I'm so glad that Kenze was able to come. We saw all kinds of fun stuff and had a great time laughing and talking and making some awesome memories. The past couple of weeks have been spent hanging out with my family, organizing and packing up my stuff, finishing up last minute details of travel, babysitting my precious niece, and basically just being "normal" for a little bit longer. It's been so good to spend this time with my family, and to have the time to get ready for this exciting adventure.
I have a few logistic things to let everyone know about. My permanent US address will be that of my parents' here in Montana. Things such as donations or other important items can be sent there, to my mom. She will be making sure any further donations are deposited into the correct account to continue to pay for the outreach portion of my trip. I still have some funds to raise, but the great news is, the YWAM base in Herrnhut so believes that each student is called to be there that they don't require full payment in advance. They don't believe that money is a huge issue. As the Lord provides the rest of the funds for my outreach, I will continue to pay them. I'm so blessed by the amazing support I've received, and am confident that God will continue to bring in exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
My parents' address:
2136 MT Hwy 41 S
Twin Bridges, MT 59754
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to receive letters and/or notes of encouragement while in Germany. My address there (starting this Friday!) will be:
Jenna Wisler
JMEM/DTS
Untere Dorfstr. 56
02747 Ruppersdorf
Germany
Time for me to get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day of packing, packing, and packing! I leave Montana on Wednesday and fly to St Louis, where I'll meet up with a couple friends that I'm flying to Germany with. On Thursday we'll fly from from St Louis to Chicago, Chicago to Stockholm, Sweden and then we'll arrive in Berlin Friday morning. I'll be sure to update from an airport somewhere! Please pray for nerves/anxiety/the sadness of saying goodbye to family members in the next few days.
Love, blessings, and many thanks!
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment