"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly
sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at
present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg.
We must be hatched or go bad." -C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun times ahead!

I got some exciting news today.

My last day of work in Indiana will be August 5th, and from there I was planning on driving out to Montana to spend a couple weeks with my family before departing for Europe. Well, seeing as how the drive to Montana is a rather long one, especially when traveling alone, I was hoping to find someone to road-trip it out to Big Sky Country with me. SO PUMPED that Mackenzie gets to go on this adventure with me. She booked her return flight today, so it's official. We'll be leaving August 7th for an awesome cross-country trip that is sure to be nothing short of incredible. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment