Hello friends/family/supporters/the few people that actually read this blog...
How are you?! I hope you're great. Things are good on this end of the blogosphere. Between working, preparing for a best friend's wedding, and then celebrating that awesome day with the incredible Jess and Bryce Matteson, I've been super busy and have neglected my blog-updating duties! So...here's a little bit of what's been going on in my mind..
I sent out a batch of support letters about a week ago and am starting to see some awesome responses, which is so encouraging. I still have a second bunch to send out (hopefully tomorrow). I'm already blown away by the ways in which the Lord is using people in my life to bless me, and I know this is only the beginning.
I wanted to update you on a couple more ways that I'm working toward raising funds for my upcoming mission trip. As some of you may know, I am a lover of crafting and creating. Recently one of my friends bought 15 pairs of earring that I made to give as gifts, and as a way to support me, and I'm hoping to keep that going. I have TONS of cute greeting cards that I'd love to sell. I've set up an Etsy shop and will hopefully get things listed under there really soon. Until then, I'd be more than happy to talk to you about creating some special treasures for you! Birthday cards...congratulatory cards...thank-you cards...general cute quote-on-front greeting cards...if you need them, I will make them for you! I'm also working on making some more button earrings (and I've got a bunch of cute button bobby pins).
I'm also hoping to have a big garage sale sometime around the end of July. I've got a lot of "stuff" that I really want/need to get rid of. I would also love to get donations of items that any of you are wanting to get rid of as well! If you've got some "junk" laying around your house that you would like to donate to the cause, I would arrange pick-up of the items and could hopefully get rid of them for you while making a little money for my DTS.
So these are just a couple ideas that I'm throwing around right now that I wanted to share with you all. Feel free to email me (jenna.wisler[at]gmail.com) with any questions or suggestions, or like...anything.
Love, blessings, and many thanks.
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment