"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly
sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at
present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg.
We must be hatched or go bad." -C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prayer Requests

Hey friends!

Here's a list of things that I could really use prayer for right now, as I'm preparing to embark on this awesome adventure into ministry and missions. I'm so grateful for each one of you who reads this and decides to prayerfully support me in the coming months!

-Finances: I need to raise around $9,000 before I leave for Germany. I have already been humbled and so blessed by the way that God is showing his provision, but I have a long way to go.

-Airfare: I am traveling over to Germany with a couple other students who are attending my DTS. We're planning on purchasing our plane tickets in the next couple of weeks. I could definitely use prayer in knowing what tickets to purchase and in finding flights that fit our schedules for a good price.

-I am going to miss my friends and family so much while I'm gone for seven months. I am already getting pretty sad thinking about everything that I'm going to miss out on. (Jared's football season, the birth of my new niece or nephew in November, Christmas with my family in Montana, planning Kelly's wedding and so much more) Pray that I will feel overwhelming comfort and peace about the time that I'm going to spend apart from friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored to have made that list. :) But you know, we'll do the best we can to communicate while you're over there, and I'll definitely keep you posted. And you KNOW I'll be reading allll your posts and always praying for you. I'm so proud of you, best friend. :)

    ReplyDelete