Here is a random little post. No, it's not about Germany and it's not about YWAM and it's not about support raising-it's just about the really good day that I had today.
Today I...
had a half day at work.
spent some time actively working on things I'd been putting off working on.
got to spend a few moments with precious Maile Terui, which reminded me that I have a beautiful niece awaiting my arrival in Montana in just a few short weeks.
laughed with one of my very best friends, who I feel most comfortable and most myself around (Kelly Magers). That is such an awesome feeling.
had some delicious dinner at Politos (YUM) with an awesome person that I'm so glad I've gotten to know (Katie Carl).
caught a quality movie at the dollar theater with the aforementioned dinner date. (Limitless-SO GOOD!)
made some real cute button earrings that will hopefully make me some money for Germany! (Ok, ok..this post is a little bit about Germany and support raising).
Tonight I...am laying in my super comfy bed in my super comfy home that my awesome Aunt and Uncle (Wendy and Joe) have provided for me for the past 10 months.
Tonight I...realize how blessed I am.
I think sometimes we forget about the really good days when we're having a really bad one. I think it's easy to dwell on the negative things instead of hoping for the positive. I'm hoping that by documenting some wonderful little happenings that I'll remind you (me) that good days come, before and after the bad ones. Tomorrow will most likely be better than today...and who knows-the next day might be even better.
Have a happy day,
Jenna
I can say the same about you, that you did of me. :) Thanks for putting things into perspective for everyone. This is a great post, friend. :)
ReplyDelete